DownerTenix is a leading delivery partner to owners of gas, electricity, water, wastewater, heavy industrial and mining assets across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
For utility asset owners, we design, construct, operate, maintain and manage electricity, gas, water, wastewater and other network assets across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
We offer end-to-end solutions that include design, procurement, fabrication, construction, testing, commissioning, protection and maintenance of power assets and we also independently provide a wide range of maintenance and construction services to owners of gas transmission and distribution assets
We currently have an opportunity for a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave beginning in March (with possibility to further extend). Based in our Mornington depot and reporting to the Site Manager this role is responsible for the day to day processing of all administrative and support tasks as required by the Operations Delivery team for the site. This role will be responsible for the timely processing of time sheets into the Chris 21 system as well as general administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
· Collection and processing of timesheets and invoices
· Responsible for ensuring payslips are distributed to employees in accordance with the EBA timeframes
· Assist with the co-ordination of travel bookings for the business unit
· Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers, through the use of effective communication skills, to achieve team and business outcomes
· Provide administrative assistance to the management team, and other employees as required
· Provide assistance to SQE Advisors in relation to employee inductions, information packs and project support
· Provide assistance to SQE Advisors in preparing project documentation and work packages
· Provide SQE assistance by completing SQE statistics
· Process corporate card transactions as required
· Assist with maintenance of office environment in particular with general housekeeping at the office.
· Assist with set up for project meetings and catering.
· Experience processing timesheets using Chris 21 / JDE or similar
· Flexibility and confidence
· Ability to work effectively under general supervision
· Ability to work in a changing environment and use initiative
· Thoroughness and attention to detail
· Clear and concise communication skills to receive and generate information particular to the work
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Highly motivated team oriented personality, with ability to fit into interactive team environment
· Commitment to work within the requirements of the company’s SQE system
· Competent with Microsoft office software and good general computer skills
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Please note all applicants will receive an automatic acknowledgement response and only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly by phone once we have reached the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email after the closing date.
For any other urgent queries please contact Tamara Di Veroli on 03 9362 4137