Our client operates a hospital based department, where they provide a range of diagnostic imaging services to the local community.
Key details of this position include:
- Full time permanent position (Monday to Friday working hours) withoptional on-call available
- Case load includes general, obs/gyn, MSK and vascular ultrasound.
- Broad mix of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Provision of high quality Ultrasound service.
- Case load includes obs/gyn, general, MSK and Vascular
- Excellent salary and remuneration package determined by skill set and experience (package of up to $120,000 exclusive of bonus)
- Bonus scheme (further information to be provided on application)
- Optional on-call (allowances apply) with the ability to access an extra week of annual leave
- Relocation available for interstate candidates (conditions apply)
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
Enquiries can be made to Charlotte Burton on +618 9215 3888 or email email@example.com
- Current accreditation with ASAR
- Experience in a wide range of scans including MSK , Obstetrics and Vascular