Permanent Part-Time role – 0.52 EFT
(40 hours per fortnight).
Adult outpatient, Paediatrics, Acute / GEM/Rehab inpatient, Aged Care dysphagia
This position, only 1 ½ hours from Melbourne in coastal Victoria, offers a breadth of supported experience including outpatient rehabilitation of adults with neurological disorders of speech, language, swallowing and voice disorders, preschool paediatric communication disorders, aged care dysphagia assessment and management and rotation through inpatient acute and GEM/Rehabilitation. Service delivery is 1:1 and group; centre and home based, includes multidisciplinary teamwork and is across multiple sites.
You will demonstrate
· Experience in the assessment and management of communication and swallowing disorders in areas listed above
· Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
· Effective written and verbal communication; proficiency in the use of computer software applications
· Strong time management and personal organisation skills
· Commitment to ongoing education and improving practice
· Understanding and application of professional code of conduct
· Bachelor or post-graduate degree in Speech Pathology with eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia
· Current Victorian Driver’s License
· Current Police and Working with Children Checks
For further information and to obtain a Position Description and Employment Application Kit, please contact Janette McNair on 03 56 713 259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications addressing key selection criteria and including the completed Employment Application Kit, a Cover Letter and two professional referees should be addressed to: Janette McNair, Chief Speech Pathologist and forwarded to PO Box 120 Wonthaggi Vic 3995 or emailed to email@example.com
Applications Close on August 17th 2015 at 12 noon.