Allied Health Matters (formally Communication Matters) is seeking a motivated, organised, energetic and committed Speech Pathologist to join our practice at our new location in Wonthaggi. This position can begin as part time, or may be build to full time work, if required.
Allied Health Matters offers a large range of Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Psychology services to the paediatric community in Cranbourne, Pakenham, Bass Coast and surrounding suburbs. These services are both clinic and school/home based.
Caseload will involve working with children with a range of difficulties, including autism, fluency, auditory processing, language delays and disorders, articulation and dyspraxia, social skills, phonological awareness and other literacy skills. Some travel between local schools will be required.
Applicants must have
• Current drivers license and own working car
• Current Working With Children Check
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Experience with paediatrics and in educational settings
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional presentation and manner
• Interest in ongoing professional development
• Eligibility for SPA membership
A minimum of two years experience is preferred as this role will require the ability to work independently on some days. Mentoring and some supervision will be available though for the applicant. Salary will be determined according to industry standards, and will include SPA membership and Indemnity Insurance benefits.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria