I’m working with a National Landlord who’s looking for a new State Marketing Manager. With opportunities for advancement, a competitive salary, and a busy day-to-day schedule, this is a role not to be missed.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a range of interpersonal skills, such as working autonomously, managing direct reports, collaborating with other divisions, and taking direction from senior management.
You will have demonstrated experience in Shopping Centre Management and have worked on similar initiatives and communication strategies whilst managing budget and expenditure for up 3 shopping centres throughout Victoria.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop marketing objectives to achieve planned sales results in the local market
- Manage the delivery of marketing programs
- Manage Marketing strategy for a portfolio of retail centres throughout Victoria
- Develop and implement digital media strategy for retail centres
- Organise all media buying for various Centres
- Design and implement marketing budget, business plans and monthly reports
- Provide a consistent brand message through presentations and developed collateral
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets
- Brief media and creative agencies on project specifics
- Build market knowledge, campaign analysis and monitor competitor activity
Bring your property marketing skills to this already well-established team, and play an integral part in the further success of the business nationally!
If you have had three – five years of direct or similar experience, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any further enquiries please ring Erin Dixson (03) 9092 7238