COWES MITRE 10
Our purpose is to provide our local and surrounding communities with a Mighty Helpful experience in a dynamic and challenging retail and trade hardware market.
Do you want to build a long and rewarding career with a great Australian brand and iconic local business? Are you a strong self-motivated leader looking for an opportunity to establish a high performance culture to manage the business through a period of significant transformation? Our team is the heart of our business and we seek a self-motivated leader to drive performance.
Reporting to the CEO – Capeview Hardware, the Store Manager will be responsible to lead and oversee the sales and profitability growth of the business. Key areas of responsibility in addition to general operational management include staff management, stock control, store sales, marketing and planning, administration processes and legislative compliance.
Your main accountabilities are:
- Develop the leadership capability of the store management team for future career and succession planning.
- Promote a team culture which encourages a positive working environment and maintains adherence to Mitre 10's values
- Develop, manage and implement appropriate strategies to maximise sales and grow market share, including promotional activities, adequate staffing levels, stock levels, merchandising etc.
- Lead and oversee the daily store operations of the management team and direct reports and maintenance of the store's operating system.
- Comply with all Health & Safety Guidelines and Procedures in accordance with current legislation.
- Ensure staff are performing to required company standards on customer service, dress code, security, product knowledge, OH&S etc.
- Career Development - Mitre 10 is part of the Metcash group of companies and career opportunities are available to suitable candidates to further develop their careers across a wide range of industries.
- Training and Development – we are committed to high level investment in training to ensure you have the knowledge and resources to succeed in the role
- Competitive Package – an appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience
If you have a passion to succeed through the empowerment and performance of your team then this is the role for you.
Please direct enquiries now to the Chief Executive Officer, Tony Cruickshank by sending your application to email@example.com Applications close on Friday 1st May 2015. Only those successful in making it through to the next recruitment stage will be contacted.