This company is a part of the largest retailers of women’s fashion in Australia, making women everywhere look good and feel great through seven diverse brands that offer style and value.
Currently seeking an experienced Store Manager to join this forever growing company in a gorgeous store. Somebody who has at least 2 years experience in apparel. You will need to have the ability to lead a strong team from the front and concentrate on building big sales in this already respected site.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the success of the store. It’s going to be an incredibly busy but exciting role, where no two days will be the same.
You must have:
- Previous Concession/ Store Management experience in a fashion brand
- A passion for fashion and products that every woman can wear, no matter what the occasion
- A fabulous personality and a positive energy that is contagious
- Excellent presentation and pride in your leadership achievements
- A strong focus on customer service and styling experience
- Worked in a high volume store and across aspects such as wages/ rosters/ stock etc.
Company will offer :
- A generous staff discount
- A fast paced and exciting environment
- A fantastic team atmosphere
- Great career opportunities
- Salary negotiable based on experience
You be responsible for:
- Maximising Sales Growth
- Building Customer loyalty
- Leading and motivating your team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Store presentation through implementing visual merchandising standards.
- Managing Loss prevention/ Inventory Control
- Managing store rosters, expenses & budgets
- Staff training and team development
- Excellent leadership skills
- Passion for retail and fashion
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with lots of initiative
- Brilliant time management skills
- Flair for merchandising and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work weekdays, week nights and weekends.
This is a great chance to put your excellent retail leadership skills to great use in a brand and company that values its people and knows how to have fun. APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410490055.