A position is available at our Main Ridge warehouse for a fit & healthy Store Person/Delivery driver. The job involves lots of manual handling of packaged timber and other products.
– Picking orders with accuracy including colour matching;
– Delivering and hand unloading orders to customers in the Melbourne area as far a Berwick, Lancefield, Ballarat & Geelong;
– Unloading shipping containers and checking off received product;
– Transporting product to and from our Main Ridge facility to a nearby satellite warehouse and interstate freight forwarder;
– Stock control and stocktaking.
Medium Rigid (MR) licence or higher;
Current VicRoads printout;
Strong work ethic & good communication skills;
Ability to work well in a small team and autonomously;
Good numeracy & literacy;
Eye for detail and accuracy;
Basic computer skills (MS outlook, Google Chrome, MS Word);
Construction Induction Training Card (‘White Card’);
Paint mixing/colour matching and/or timber staining skills.
We operate a smoke free workplace. We expect around 40hours/week over 5 days. The chosen candidate will be expected to undergo a pre-employment medical examination.
Initial enquiries (resume and covering letter) to: email@example.com.
Please note: Only the short listed applicants that meet the ‘Must have’ requirements of the position will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria