• Key Asset Management role
• Opportunity to join a regional Council
• $60,897 - $80,966 plus super
This permanent role is an excellent opportunity for those GIS professionals or Asset Management Technicians that continuously seek to make a difference. As one of a four member team you will be an integral part of a team that maintains and develops asset management systems and processes leveraging data to make the best long-term decisions.
We are looking for an individual with an understanding of the role of Asset Management in delivering a sustainable infrastructure program in an organisation focussed on performance and excellence.
Reporting to the Coordinator Asset Management Systems, the role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the integrity and quality of information relating to Stormwater and other associated infrastructure assets in council’s asset management and GIS systems;
- Maintain points of integration between the GIS, asset management and other corporate systems;
- Designing and producing routine asset information and valuation reports as part of the corporate reporting framework;
- Assist in the preparation and review of asset management plans through the analysis of asset data and associated spatial networks; and
- Assist in the procurement, design and configuration of a new asset management system.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, have an eye for detail and able to work to deadlines in a busy environment committed to delivering continual improvements and quality outcomes.
For more information go to www.basscoast.vic.gov.au
or contact us on or contact us on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.
Applications close Sunday, 22 March 2015