DownerTenix is a leading delivery partner to owners of gas, electricity, water, wastewater, heavy industrial and mining assets across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
For utility asset owners, we design, construct, operate, maintain and manage electricity, gas, water, wastewater and other network assets across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
We offer end-to-end solutions that include design, procurement, fabrication, construction, testing, commissioning, protection and maintenance of power assets and we also independently provide a wide range of maintenance and construction services to owners of gas transmission and distribution assets
We are seeking Overhead Supervisors in both our Mornington & Keysborough depots to look after field crews (up to 12 people). Reporting to the Site Manager, this role will provide leadership and management of field resource teams including subcontractors to ensure work packages are completed to achieve cost; schedule, quality targets and all works are completed in a safe manner and compliant with Tenix and the client’s policies & procedures. Ensure resources are fully utilised and productive.
This role will see you:
· Monitor productivity performance to ensure efficient delivery of projects to meet targets
· Direct field staff on a day to day basis to meet operational requirements
· Ensure HR issues are dealt with in an effective manner by firstly escalating to the Site
· Manager in a timely manner
· Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure project success and ongoing works.
· Preparation of works packages and job files for use by field staff and management. Ensure all resources are fully utilised and productive.
· Manage the client and customer interfaces to ensure issues are resolved and not escalated. Provide effective communication on project progress.
· Foster high performance within project teams to develop a shareholder and customer focused culture
· Electrical Trade Certificate and/or Certificate of Technology or other relevant experience in the area of overhead and underground electricity distribution.
· Construction and Maintenance experience in Electricity Distribution.
· Permit Application qualification including working knowledge of NEMS (on the job training provided).
· Current Driver’s License
· Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to Health and Safety
· Advanced interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated track record of achieving the required cost, quality and time schedules
· An understanding of Industry Occupational Health and Safety policies, in particular safe work practices
· Proficiency in IT
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Please note all applicants will receive an automatic acknowledgement response and only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly by phone once we have reached the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email after the closing date.
For any other urgent queries please contact Tamara Di Veroli on 03 9362 4137