About UsFounded in 1986, Australian Home Care (AHC) has a diverse portfolio of business including Community Care which provides a range of personal care and home help service across Australia, Nationwide Health& Aged Care Services, a niche service provider to the aged care sector supplying cleaning and laundry services, and Healthcare at Home Australia, home care services to people who require injections or infusions and other complex therapies in their home, school or workplace.We’re a $100M national business with over 3,500 employees across Australia dedicated to helping people live their lives, their way. (http://www.ahcs.org.au).Australian Home Care is a social enterprise and proudly delivers continued growth and dividends to its parent company, Multiple Sclerosis Ltd, to support people with MS and the search for a cure (http://www.msaustralia.org.au/default.asp).
The OpportunityWe are seeking friendly, energetic individuals of all ages who are looking for a rewarding role as a Support Worker, and are dedicated to providing exceptional care and service to our clients in the Mornington Peninsula area.
Our clients require caring Support Workers willing to assist in maintaining their independence, supporting them with their personal, complex and home care needs. Duties may include any of the following:
- Personal Care Duties: Assisting clients with their personal hygiene and personal care needs, with some complex care
- Transport/Social Support: taking clients to appointments, shopping etc.
- Domestic Duties: general house cleaningWe OfferWe provide an opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly and fun environment that is truly passionate about providing exceptional service to our clients and support to our people. In addition we provide:
- Permanent part time position to suit your availability and needs
- The ability to work close to home
- Ongoing training including short courses and Certificates in a supportive team environment
- Salary PackagingRequirementsOur ideal candidate will have a positive, cheerful personality and be able to support clients to live as independently as possible.
- Experience working on high needs/ complex care programs
- Own reliable, registered vehicle with insurance and current Australian drivers licence
- Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Current National Police Check – essential
- Current First Aid & CPR – essential
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability.
- Must be flexible and available weekdays, weekends and sleepoversApplicationsTo apply, please click the “Apply” button below.Please ensure you attach your cover letter and resume.AHC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEmail: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
|Local call all Areas
1300 303 770
|Local fax all Areas
1300 577 532