E.W. Tipping Foundation is one of Victoria's largest charitable community organisations employing over 1500 staff, forming the hub of a $55M network across the state. Our vision is "independence, choice and community for all" and we work in a variety of ways to support older Victorians, people with a disability, children, youth and families.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative community organisations has become available as a Team Leader. Based at our Hastings residential home, you will need to have experience in the delivery of disability services, communication skills, rostering and a sound understanding of a person-centered support.
Preference will be given to applicants that are able to work with a diverse range of behaviours and support requirements. A disability services background would be preferred.
Key qualities required for this position include:
- Significant experience in the delivery of high quality residential based services to people with disabilities, ABI and AAOD issues
- Experience in the delivery of individual support within a flexible residential environment
- Team management skills, sound computer skills, open effective communication
- Passion for meeting the challenges of delivering help when its needed in the community
- Ability to work within the values and mission of the organisation
- Can do attitude
Minimum qualifications of Certificate IV in Disability is required and opportunities for professional development are offered All applicants will be required to hold a current satisfactory Police Check, First Aid Level 2 and also a Victorian Driver's Licence.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with a competitive salary and great salary packaging benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage men and women of all ages to apply.
For a copy of the position description, please go to our website: www.tipping.org.au
Please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm 30th June 2015.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current First Aid qualification?