We currently run tastings for brands such as:
*Matso’s Broome Brewery
The role is to run tastings at liquor stores showcasing a range of Craft Beers. You will be providing free samples as well as educating the public on new craft beer products.
Tastings run for 3 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between the hours of 4-7pm or 5-8pm.
Staff MUST be available to work Friday and Saturday afternoons from the 20th March.
Staff will be paid $100 per 3 hour tasting session.
(ie.$33.33 per hour)
You will be expected to drive up to 30mins to and from each tasting.
Your previous experience could include:
*Bar, Hospitality, Liquor store / bottle shop or Brewing experience
*Café, waitress / waiter, brand representative, ambassador, promotional staff
Above all else, YOU MUST have a real passion and love for Craft Beer
Successful applicants will be given a training session on the products. However, we already expect you to be familiar with different craft beers and brands.
Staff that wish to apply, must fit the following Criteria:
*Be available Fridays and Saturdays from 3pm (to allow for travel to the liquor store)
*Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence & a reliable car (As you need to be able to transport equipment to each tasting)
*Have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
*Positive, friendly attitude and Reliable
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following by Thursday 12th March at the VERY LATEST:
1. What is your favourite Craft Beer and why?
2. Why you would be the best candidate for this job or a story of your favourite craft beer (ie. I am a Little Creatures fanatic, I absolutely love the uniqueness of Matso’s Mango Beer, I have the gift of the gab, enjoy talking & this job would be perfect for my uni schedule, etc.)
3. Relevant experience applicable to this job
4. A copy of your RSA certificate
5. A photo of yourself
6. Please include the Suburb you are located (as we are currently hiring all over Regional Victoria)
*Please note, we only accept applicants who complete all 6 questions above.
Successful applicants will receive an email to schedule an interview.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and motivated team, that is passionate about Craft Beers, and have a job that they love. So if you think you have what it takes, please ensure you send in your email ASAP as applications are closing soon and IMMEDIATE START is required