We’re looking for a fun and experienced hospitality service leader who can handle a fast-paced café in Red Hill. We offer very reliable daytime hours Thursday to Sunday, perfect to build around your other life pursuits.
– People skills, both customer and colleague – totally essential. We love our staff and have a great appreciation that their passion drives our success. We need your passion to shine.
– Reporting into the venue manager we need your talent for multi-tasking by running shifts and creating awesome coffee (Allpress Espresso) while keeping a fun yet professional venue vibe
– A keen interest and ability to learn fast with an appreciation for a loyal customer base, you need an enthusiasm for what we create (simple, delicious, healthy) while upholding process and quality standards.
– Currently required Thursday to Sunday, with opportunity to mould into your other life pursuits
– No Nights – the venue closes at 4pm weekdays / 3pm weekends
– We will help you through any industry exams or other life pursuits if you seek flexibility.
– Patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role
– You must, by the date you start work with us, be able to prove you have all necessary permissions to live and work legally in Australia.
– All posts start with a probationary period.