Aspect Personnel have partnered with a highly skilled local planning consultancy that has built a reputation on superior customer service and concise and accurate advice. They are well known in their field and region, having a solid understanding of their client base and associated stakeholders.
This small firm of 3, consisting of 2 Directors and a Town Planner/Administrator, are activity looking for an additional Town Planner with circa 1 to 3 years’ experience to join the company as soon as possible.
This role focuses on the management and co-ordination of a wide range of developments including small residential, commercial, tourism developments located in Melbourne’s southeast.
Your key responsibilities:
- Project Manage said developments for clients (architects, surveyors, builders and developers)
- Research and analysis on properties on behalf of clients.
- Review of Planning Scheme Amendments for rezoning of land and land use reviews.
- Promote the firm at industry events, forums etc.
You will have:
- Circa 1-3 years’ experience, ideally in the Victorian Planning system.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the private sector but applicants with Government experience will also be considered.
- Proven experience navigating through each step of the statutory planning processes.
- An enthusiastic, proactive and commercial attitude
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- A can do attitude and problem solving capabilities.
- Extensive experience in a customer service role.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to find out more, please call Mark Parrent on 03 9092 7204 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.