our mission is to serve our residents and care recipients in a manner that will enhance their quality of life.
We are currently seeking reliable and committed individuals who are looking for the opportunity to 'Kick Start'
their career in the Aged Care industry.
- Rewarding environment
- Craigcare facilities located in Mt Martha and Pascoe Vale.
- Traineeship commences on Monday, 4 May 2015.
Earn as you learn with the opportunity of Government subsidised Certificate III in Aged Care Traineeship qualification and part-time employment.
To be eligible for this traineeship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- NOT be qualified as a Personal Care Worker (Certificate III in Aged Care) upon application,
- Have NO other qualifications above Certificate II (including Diploma or Degree) in any other field of work,
- Have an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency,
- Produce a National Police Clearance prior to commencement (updated within 3 years),
- Be available to work across a 7 day roster AM and PM (minimum of 20 hours per week), and
- Possess appropriate English language proficiency levels.
Don't miss this opportunity to break into the Aged Care industry!
If you are committed in providing optimum residential care and excellent services for the aged and work well in a team environment, click the APPLY
button TODAY! Applications close at 5pm, Friday 24 April 2015.
For more information about this traineeship, please contact Heather Kavanagh on 8311 3666.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.