- Tutoring sessions will occur with up to 10 students for one day a week, for up two school terms
- Limited tenure until December 2015
- Identify and engage students to participate in the program
The Tutoring Program Coordinator is responsible for planning, delivering, measuring and reporting outcomes for the program, engaging young people and their carers in the program, recruiting and supporting volunteers and the sub-contract tutors.
Anglicare Victoria offers a comprehensive network of services to young people, children and their families/caregivers living across Victoria. We seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Community Development, Psychology, and or Teaching and/or related behavioural sciences at degree / diploma level.
- Demonstrated experience working within a tutoring program mode.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, volunteers, schools and teachers within a community setting.
- Current working with children check and a willingness to undergo a police criminal records check.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
For a detailed position description, go to our website www.anglicarevic.org.au . Please apply in writing addressing the key selection criteria and nominating three professional referees to Alexis Tokarczyk Administration Team Leader, Frankston at: email@example.com.
For further enquiries contact Sue Weatherill Team Leader, Family Services, Rosebud firstname.lastname@example.org 0447 500 380 or 5986 9900.
Monday 23 March 2015.