About the business and the role
DRP International Healthcare is the importer and distributor of the Canadian made Broda Healthcare Seating range and the ProBed Medical Technologies Freedom Bed for Australia and New Zealand. We have developed a distribution system of Sub Distributors and Agents to meet the needs of clients in the areas of Aged Care, Hospitals, Assisted Living facilities and within their own homes. The Victorian Sales Manager is responsible for the promotion and sale of these products to the Victorian market. The primary industry contacts include Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Directors of Nursing and Nurse Unit Managers who will work in Aged Care facilities, Hospitals and in the community. This position will report directly to the Managing Director. The position will be based at the company office in Mornington, Victoria, Australia. The area to be covered will include both Metropolitan and Regional Victoria.
Job tasks and responsibilities
* To expand the Broda and Freedom Bed brand throughout Victoria
* To generate sales of Broda products to Aged Care facilities, hospitals and individuals in the communities throughout Victoria
* To provide in service training to staff within aged care, hospital environments and include carers in the community
* To provide minor service and repairs to Broda products as required.
* To ensure prompt attention and delivery of Broda products as required
Skills and experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in sales and or marketing
* Passionate, driven, motivated
* Eager to learn and grow your career
* Able to work autonomously, organized and thorough
* Excellent written and communication skills
Job benefits and perks
You will be rewarded with a base salary, commission, motor vehicle, super and tools of the trade.