Enjoying a wonderful Bayside location this well maintained village has a strong reputation within the community for providing high levels of clinical care.
You will be responsible for managing a settled team of RNs and Carers and Lifestyle experts, as well as reviewing resident care needs on a regular basis. In addition the broader operations of the Village fall under your remit.
Suitable candidates will have the following attributes :
– Qualified RN with current AHPRA registration.
– At least 3 years experience with the Aged Care sector with another leading provider.
– Good team building and leadership skills.
– Superior communication skills to liaise successfully with residents and their relatives and guardians.
– A strong interest in marketing the village at a local level.
– A good knowledge of Aged Care Standards and the accreditation process.
Interested applicant should in the first instance send their resume to Richard Parnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for more information 0409 383 033
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria