EARN AN EXCELLENT INCOME
- This is a UNIQUE opportunity (not the obligation) to participate in aged care (across the road!), servicing the needs of 50 residents directly under your care, and be part of a telehealth pilot program that generously pays GPs for conducting telehealth consults with nurses at the nursing home.
- Working Full Time in a clinic where GP consultations are Bulk Billed. 65% of billings.
- If you like procedures (particularly work in skin cancer) – these are privately billed, so much extra potential lies here
- This is a DWS Location
- The clinic is conveniently located in a large shopping centre with supermarkets, Target, coffee shops, etc. It is specifically found between a large thriving pharmacy (which it has an entrance to) & an independent pathology collection centre – so the location is perfect.
- The nursing home (130 beds) that you’ll be responsible for servicing (should you voluntarily want to be involved) is also located right across the road!
SUPPORTIVE, FRIENDLY TEAM AND ACADEMIC CULTURE
- Atticus Health is one big happy family
- We are always supportive and promote new education, learning and career progression
- Strong, reliable computer system working in a largely paperless clinic
- Reception and nursing staff that are highly experienced and professional
Skills and Experience
- An FRACGP/ VR General Practitioner
- You should consider this position with a long term view to join in and be a part of a bright and innovative organisation, leading the way in primary healthcare.
- Open access to a holiday home/ retreat in the Dandenong Hills near a National Park. Affectionately known as the “Atticus Tree House”.
- Free fruit for all staff (and patients actually).
- Flexible roster – we respect your personal life, and therefore always consider the roster with flexibility, working around your personal commitments as they arrive.
Atticus Health is a rapidly growing company. The reason for our success ultimately comes down to one thing – our reputation. As an employer, we have a reputation of looking after our staff, and handling our affairs with sincerity, humanity and kindness. As a consequence of this, we hope that our staff go on to treat all patients with the same. So far it’s worked!
True enough, we’re a business, but in front of that, we’re a brand. A brand that represents a set of values. As an employee of our company, we hope you feel a part of our family, because that’s what you’ll be. And, although we want to help you meet and exceed your financial and professional objectives, we pay much respect to the rather illusive idea of how you “feel” as a consequence of working with us. Overall, we strive to make sure that you end up “feeling” awesome about turning up to work, your role and being a part of the Atticus Health team.
Please feel free to visit our website for more www.atticushealth.com.au
ATTICUS HEALTH – “Driven by Soul”