Located on the Mornington Peninsula this Industry leader in dance apparel, footwear and accessories for over 130 years, is looking for a new full time staff member to start as soon as possible, who will be supporting the team by completing varied warehouse duties.
In addition, the role is also responsible for ensuring safety, housekeeping and cleanliness of the warehouse is at a high standard at all times.
• Order picking
• Order packing
• Receiving goods
• Using Warehouse Management System (Operating computerised dispatch system)
• Loading and unloading of vehicles/containers
Successful applicants require the following skills and experience:
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under deadline pressure
• Good general fitness with the ability to safely lift up to 20kg on occasions
• Good communication skills
• A positive can do attitude
• Ability to work additional hours and weekends when needed through peak periods
• Pleasant phone manner
• Basic computer skills
• A current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
• Current Forklift license is an advantage, but not essential
• Experience with RF Scanners in a warehouse environment
We require a motivated person who is enthusiastic and has a team player attitude to fit in with our team. This is a full time position working 5 days per week.
If you would like to be a part of a great team and think this sounds like you, please forward your CV and cover letter to:
Michael Baldwin – Warehouse Manager – email@example.com