Yard-coordinator being responsible for excellent presentation and display of our caravan stock and to manage the upkeep of the facility.
About the business
Our Van RV in Rosebud are the leading caravan dealership located on the Mornington Peninsula.
Selling spare parts and accessories, new and used caravans, repair and service caravans and trailers and conduct caravan insurance repairs for all major insurance companies
About the role
You will be responsible for excellent presentation and display of our caravan stock and to manage the upkeep of the facility.
What you would be doing
The main tasks you would do include:
- Meeting Customer Time Commitments
- Coordinate and carry out all yard maintenance, cleaning and positioning of caravans on display, ensure the security of the caravans whilst on the premises.
- Coordinate and carry out delivery and return of customer caravans from storage.
- Coordinate and arrange all materials, supplies and equipment required to clean caravans and maintain the yard.
- Assist the service department by ensuring all driveways remain clear of caravans to allow ease of access to the site at all times.
- Locate, move and position vehicles to allow work to be performed
- Driving a tractor or motor vehicle to move caravans to and from the workshop.
- General cleaning and maintenance of the site
- General errands requirements as requested by the general manager.
- Assist with delivery, return and set up of caravans for caravan shows. This may also include cleaning of the caravans once in place at the shows.
- Assist with delivery / pickup from manufacturer and customers
- Other tasks as directed
Skills and experience required
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Time Management
- Ability to drive a tractor – training provided
- Ability to use power and hand tools for maintenance purposes.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience and ability to step into this role please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com