- Audio Visual Technician - (AV)
- Casual Position (with good potential for ongoing work)
- Brand new facility with high end AV equipment.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
We have an exciting new opportunity for a AV technician with at least 1-2 year’s experience in the AV hire industry to join our close nit and friendly team.
The Role of Audio Visual Technician plays an important position within the company as you will be face to face with the customers daily, representing the company.
The role involves meet and greets at one of our 5-star Venues in the Mornington Peninsula.
You will be required to deliver, set up and operate AV equipment at the venue for seminars, conferences and events. Everything from delivering a single whiteboard to running a larger event with sound, lighting and vision.
Salary/hourly wage will be negotiated based on past experience.
- Experience in the Corporate AV industry is highly desirable.
- AV operating experience required
- Well presented for the Corporate Environment
- Hold a current elevated work platform ticket (Under 11m)
Please email resumes with references through to Trevor on email below.
Audio Visual - Venue Manager
##Note - Only Successful Candidates will be contacted##