A Golf Course in Cranbourne is looking for a qualified or experienced groundsman to work with the ground staff.
This position is responsible for the quality of turf areas under their responsibility and to support the quality and efficient operation of the turf facilities of the Club.
Inquiries please call Neil 0417 356 322
What You Will Do
- Operates, maintains and adjusts turf machinery as appropriate in accordance with OHS standards;
- Cleans machinery and inspects machinery after each use; reporting any problems to the course Superintendent or the Assistant;
- Applies fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and insecticides as directed by the Course Superintendent or Assistant;
- Trims trees, cuts grass, waters plants and other gardening duties as required;
- Removes cuttings, rakes leaves, cleans/empties litter bins, cleans gutters/drains/culvert;
- Performs non-trade tasks incidental to their work;
- Prepares turf areas for play
- A knowledge and understanding of all Occupational Health and safety procedures in regard to safety gear and MSDS sheets on all chemicals, etc
What we can offer you
- Above award wages and conditions