The Southern Peninsula Community Support and Information Centre (SPCSIC) is a community based support, referral and information service aimed at supporting and encouraging individuals and families to be independent and aware of their rights. The Centre is staffed by a team of committed and skilled volunteers, and a small team of paid workers.
SPCSIC is expanding its Southern Peninsula Laundry and Shower Program (SPLaSh) and is seeking a program worker to further develop and deliver this program.
What You Will Do
- With the Program Coordinator develop the scope and delivery model of the SPLaSh Project
- Deliver the SPLaSh Project
- Deliver required SPLaSh reporting
- Manage SPLaSh program site
- Policy and procedure, including Occupational Health and Safety, development and maintenance for the SPLaSh Project
- To work as part of the SPCSIC team within the philosophy, purpose and objectives of SPCSIC
- Liaise with Project Coordinator, CEO and other professional staff as necessary
- Other duties as required by the Program Coordinator, CEO and/or Board of Management
See PD for specific tasks – to be considered for this position you must follow application instructions on PD. Please download PD from http://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/Members/SPCSIC/splash-program-worker—rosebud
- Applications may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: SPLaSH Program Worker application via EthicalJobs.
- Or posted to:Southern Peninsula Community Support and Information Centre
PO Box 91, Rosebud VIC 3939Applications close 27 September 2018 5:00pm.Interviews will take place on the 4th and 5th October 2018.
What we can offer you
- Anticipated to be 15 hours per week delivery over 2 days with the probability of becoming 22.5 hours over 3 days within 3-6 months. The SPLaSh Program is currently delivered one day per week each Thursday. In consultation with the successful applicant and proposed partner services project delivery times and days will be negotiated.
- Salary based on Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHCDSI) Award 2010 Social and community services employee Level 5 Pay Point dependent on experience.
- A positive, supportive working environment with a great team.