Beauty Therapist x2 and Massage Therapist position's Available!
There are x2 Beauty Therapist's positions Available! Must be Diploma Qualified and competent in most aspects of beauty.We are seeking passionate beauty Therapist’s, that are motivated, caring, and enjoy building ongoing relationships with their clientele. Must be reliable, and Available on Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays, and available to work more hours as required. Position is available for you to start immediately! Also a Massage Therapist Position is available! Must be Experienced in Relaxation massage and Hot Rock massage. Experienced in Remedial massage and Body treatments an advantage but not essential . We are a well established Medispa with lovely ongoing regular clientele. We are offering award wages, super, bonuses and ongoing training with our leading skincare and makeup brands. To apply please email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Our expanding Structural Steel Company located in the mornington peninsula is looking for an experienced Boilermaker to join our team on a Casual bases. The role is open to becoming a permanent position for the right candidate after 3 months. AC Steel Engineering specialises in Fabrication and Installation of Structural Steel for architectural homes and general steel work. We are seeking the right person to join our small team of qualified Boilermakers with experience in Structural Steel Fabrication and Welding. Commencing immediately, the successful candidate must have
- Trade qualification
- Structural Steel experience in a small to medium business
- Ability to read and understand steel drawings.
- Competent in Mig welding
- Ability to read, understand and interpret structural steel drawings
- High attention to details
- Great communication skills – liaising with staff and clients
- Forklift licence
- White/Red card
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be able to Work unsupervised
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to take initiative
- Good work ethic and reliability
- Proficient in checking the quality and accuracy of finished work.
- Drivers licence
- Familiar with fabrication workshops /construction sites/OHS requirements and procedures.
OverviewTRAINEE FURNITURE POLISHER /WOOD MACHINING POSITION AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START Full time position in Carrum Downs. Training provided. Friendly, small team environment and a 4 day work week ! Hours 6.30 am to 4.30 PM Monday to Thursday Apply by Email : email@example.com OR Phone : 0402317899
What You Will DoSpray finished furniture Cut and prepare jobs for manufacturing
What we can offer youSmall Friendly Team 4 Days a week /3 day weekends
A Golf Course in Cranbourne is looking for a qualified or experienced groundsman to work with the ground staff. This position is responsible for the quality of turf areas under their responsibility and to support the quality and efficient operation of the turf facilities of the Club. Inquiries please call Neil 0417 356 322
What You Will DoResponsibilities include:
- Operates, maintains and adjusts turf machinery as appropriate in accordance with OHS standards;
- Cleans machinery and inspects machinery after each use; reporting any problems to the course Superintendent or the Assistant;
- Applies fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and insecticides as directed by the Course Superintendent or Assistant;
- Trims trees, cuts grass, waters plants and other gardening duties as required;
- Removes cuttings, rakes leaves, cleans/empties litter bins, cleans gutters/drains/culvert;
- Performs non-trade tasks incidental to their work;
- Prepares turf areas for play
- A knowledge and understanding of all Occupational Health and safety procedures in regard to safety gear and MSDS sheets on all chemicals, etc
What we can offer you
- Above award wages and conditions
OverviewLooking for an experienced cleaner wanting to work with a great team in a long running business, cleaning homes from Mount Eliza to Portsea. Initially 10 hours a week building up to at least 20 in the next couple of months. You should have a positive attitude and take pride in doing an excellent job. If you are reliable and hard working then we would love to hear from you. Our business provides a premium cleaning service so attention to detail is important. You will need a police check or be prepared to get one as well as your own car.
What You Will Do
- Cleaning domestic and holiday homes from Mount Eliza to Portsea, duties may include bed making and ironing as well as general cleaning
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to work with a great team.
- We pay for travel time between jobs
- PAYG or sub-contractor
- We supply all cleaning products and equipment
- School hours considered but you would need to be available during school holidays and all of January
ALLIED HEALTH RECEPTIONIST WANTED - Mornington location - Must be available for afternoon / evening and weekend shifts - Immediate start training and casual shifts - Part time 20 - 25 hours from late 2018
Mornington Chinese Medicine is the largest Chinese medicine practice on the Mornington Peninsula, specialising in Infertility, Pregnancy, Paediatric and General Health care. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work with a vibrant, well established, busy Chinese Medicine Clinic, with professional team in a supportive work environment. If you are looking for a reception role with a difference, where you are challenged and have great variety along with somewhere you can grow and develop your skills this is the job for you. Applicants must have a mature and empathetic approach with excellent communication skills. You must be self-motivated, accountable and possess a strong team player attitude. This is a role demands your multi-tasking abilities, organisation skills, forward thinking and time management skills. Possessing the ability to switch seamlessly from task to task is crucial for allied health receptionists. Assignments may change and accumulate throughout the day, so our receptionist needs to remain flexible and be prepared to handle and problem solve any job assigned to them. The successful applicant would be required to support all aspects of Chinese Medicine reception, including answering phone calls, making client appointments using electronic client management systems, administrative duties, be able to work as an effective and efficient member of our team while providing supportive and professional assistance to our clients and practitioners. Must be able to cover reception staff when sick or holidays. To be successful in this role you will have reception experience in a multi-disciplined allied health service, strong attention to detail, can demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills. **Excellent computer skills are essential to this role** • Microsoft office, inc Word, Excel & PowerPoint • Adobe PDF • Social Media inc Facebook and Instagram • Campaign Manager • WordPress Blogging • Clinic Electronic patient management system Remuneration for this position will be in accordance with the Health & Allied Services Award. Please deliver your application IN PERSON along with a cover letter to reception at 138 Tanti Ave, Mornington.
SolutionOne aims to be recognised as the premier provider of innovative and best of breed IT solutions on the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding areas. Located in Mornington, we are also responsible for delivery of technical services to surrounding primary and secondary schools. We require a network engineer that has Microsoft experience to assist with the administration of several school based networks. Duties would include: - support of servers in the school - support of staff notebooks/laptop computers - support of network infrastructure - software support. - configuration and monitoring of backup' s The successful candidate will have a great working knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies and a good general knowledge of desktop / laptop computers is a must! They will need to have excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously. Relevant Microsoft qualifications will be viewed favourably but are not necessary. Any experience working in a school environment will be held in high regard. We're located in Mornington on the Mornington Peninsula and we provide support to schools from Sorrento to Noble Park, so your own reliable vehicle and drivers license are a necessity. Local Candidates preferred as travel from Melbourne would not be sustainable fulltime. Australian Residents please This is a full time position (32-40 hours p/week) Successful applicants will also be required to apply for a Working with Children check.https://www.seek.com.au/job/37139704
This is a great opportunity for a young and enthusiastic individual to build their sales career! Your job will be to manage an existing portfolio of clients as well as build new business relationships, selling IT hardware and services to clients across Victoria. As a junior you will work closely with the senior members of the company to help you grow professionally and expand your knowledge in IT solutions to ensure your success and meet company KPI’s.Duties: – Hunt for new business and account manage existing clients – Action quote requests and answer sales calls – Liaise with vendors & suppliers to ensure client’s requests are actioned in a timely manner – Occasionally travel to schools or events to maintain business relationships – Participate and contribute to internal strategy discussions – Collaborate effectively with the Sales Team to ensure new sales opportunities are appropriately transferred and managed Required Skills/Experience: – Excellent spoken and written communication skills – Strong attention to detail – Self-motivated & hungry for success – Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office) – Able to work autonomously but also part of a team – Must hold a current driver’s license to travel onsite to customers when required – The ability to earn and grow the respect of your peers and work colleagues whilst committed to achieving the company targets To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, results driven and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. If you have a desire to learn and hone your skills for a career in IT and sales this is the job for you! We work hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Under our Edunet brand, you will find yourself surrounded by a team of highly technical, customer service focused and passionate people who will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve and develop professionally. https://www.seek.com.au/job/37054965
Nordie is an exciting, scando-inspired café in the heart of Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula. If you have a lust for our regional produce and want to work with Allpress coffee (with customers that will love your barista skills) then we want to hear from you! Who should apply We welcome applications from anyone: we have an impressive industry record of employing motivated people from different backgrounds. We’re not specifically looking for long-term staff, who are bright, ambitious, and interested in developing skills in an iconic region – but we certainly don’t mind if you are! Skills required/preferred to be a superstar: A keen interest and ability to learn fast, and an enthusiasm for what we sell (affordable quality) while upholding standards. We expect all employees to taste, and take an interest in our Allpress coffee, great food and even wines. People skills, both customer and colleague. Totally essential. We love our front of house staff and have a great appreciation that their passion drives our success. We need your passion to shine. These first two criteria (above) are the most important for success in our company, as our customers expect a high level of expert service and a broad knowledge and experience of the products we sell. Other skills •Flexibility in hospitality, we need you to be prepared to work weekends •Strong Barista experience will be necessary for success, something we will support our partners from Allpress Coffee Roastery. •Work with all staff to make sure customer experience is accurate and delivered promptly. •A very high standard of spoken and written English – sufficient to write letters and emails, deal with customer inquiries •Training, promotion, and supportYou’re guaranteed (in fact expected) to enjoy the endless journey learning about great wine, coffee, local food working for us, and we’ll help you through any industry exams if you seek flexibility. We take an open-minded approach to promotion: anyone can go kitchen to a leader and senior roles if you’re truly the next gift to authenticity and quality in our business. Legal stuff •You must, by the date you start work with us, be able to prove you have all necessary permissions to live and work legally in Australia. •Food handlers certificate •All posts start with a probationary period. •Flexible work arrangments according to attitude •Job Type: 20-35 hours per week, with weekend penalty rates
OverviewThe Southern Peninsula Community Support and Information Centre (SPCSIC) is a community based support, referral and information service aimed at supporting and encouraging individuals and families to be independent and aware of their rights. The Centre is staffed by a team of committed and skilled volunteers, and a small team of paid workers. SPCSIC is expanding its Southern Peninsula Laundry and Shower Program (SPLaSh) and is seeking a program worker to further develop and deliver this program.
What You Will Do
- With the Program Coordinator develop the scope and delivery model of the SPLaSh Project
- Deliver the SPLaSh Project
- Deliver required SPLaSh reporting
- Manage SPLaSh program site
- Policy and procedure, including Occupational Health and Safety, development and maintenance for the SPLaSh Project
- To work as part of the SPCSIC team within the philosophy, purpose and objectives of SPCSIC
- Liaise with Project Coordinator, CEO and other professional staff as necessary
- Other duties as required by the Program Coordinator, CEO and/or Board of Management
- Applications may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: SPLaSH Program Worker application via EthicalJobs.
- Or posted to:Southern Peninsula Community Support and Information Centre PO Box 91, Rosebud VIC 3939Applications close 27 September 2018 5:00pm.Interviews will take place on the 4th and 5th October 2018.
What we can offer you
- Anticipated to be 15 hours per week delivery over 2 days with the probability of becoming 22.5 hours over 3 days within 3-6 months. The SPLaSh Program is currently delivered one day per week each Thursday. In consultation with the successful applicant and proposed partner services project delivery times and days will be negotiated.
- Salary based on Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHCDSI) Award 2010 Social and community services employee Level 5 Pay Point dependent on experience.
- A positive, supportive working environment with a great team.
In the amazing picturesque Red Hill we are seeking experienced food and beverage supervisor to join our team. The venue is a destination place above all others in the area, catering for large volumes of “walk in” guests, groups and functions. Customers are able to enjoy a wide variety of food and local beverage products. As a one stop shop guests are able to discover, sample and purchase the largest range of wines currently available at any wine room. Its educational approach to wine retail is backed up by solid advice from thoughtful, trained staff. Due to internal promotion we are seeking a motivated, driven, and passionate leader to oversee our restaurant department. This is a hands-on position for individuals who love creating a memorable dining experience. You need to be on top of your game, quick on your feet, have sound product knowledge and have honed your hospitality skills over some years. If you enjoy dynamic services, then we are what you’re looking for. Primarily, the Supervisor will focus on the following areas:
- Effectively manage the restaurant alongside a fellow duty supervisor
- Rostering of support staff to effectively meet the needs of the business on each day
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations
- Leading your team by example and being first when appropriate, ensuring the restaurant is ready to perform on any given day
- Extending your abilities when required to meet the requests of all customers.
- Follow restaurant policies and procedures, including those for cash handing and safety/security
- Assist in new menu promotions and marketing drives
- Conduct staff training sessions and daily briefings
- Experience as a Supervisor in a fast paced, large restaurant with a la Carte service
- Extensive wine knowledge, particularly in relation to local brands and the ability to impart knowledge to staff
- Function and events coordination experience will be viewed favourably
- Great verbal communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic personality, essential for a successful retail channel
- You must have a passion for exceptional customer service and ensure everyone who visits has an incredible experience