Do you have a passion for all things MIMCO? Do you love the quirks of the Festive Season? Come join our team at MIMCO, as a Christmas Casual! As a Christmas Casual you will work closely with your team to share the magic of Christmas by providing exceptional customer service, communicating product knowledge and styling techniques to maximise sales during the busy festive season. About Us MIMCO designs unique accessories collections. We dream, explore and play with whatever gives us delight in the moment. Our environments are full of precious personality-filled products and our in-store experience is all about you – the strong individuals who are drawn to something different. Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate has
- Passion and love for all things Mimco
- Ability to create engaging, connecting and memorable moments with our customers
- Be a role model and brand ambassador each and every day
- Stock management and visual merchandising is maintained in accordance to brand objectives
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
Why work for us?
- Enthusiasm for our brand with a fresh vibrancy that is honest and heartfelt
- Exceptional service standards and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Experience in achieving sales in a retail fashion environment
- Previous experience in a fast- paced environment
- A passion for the retail fashion industry
We need a flexible approach to working hours and full availability throughout November 2017 – January 2018, is required for this role. If you are looking to join our team, apply now!
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Politix, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Training and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a young and enthusiastic individual to build their sales career! Your job will be to manage an existing portfolio of clients as well as build new business relationships, selling IT hardware and services to clients across Victoria. As a junior you will work closely with the senior members of the company to help you grow professionally and expand your knowledge in IT solutions to ensure your success and meet company KPI’s.Duties: – Hunt for new business and account manage existing clients – Action quote requests and answer sales calls – Liaise with vendors & suppliers to ensure client’s requests are actioned in a timely manner – Occasionally travel to schools or events to maintain business relationships – Participate and contribute to internal strategy discussions – Collaborate effectively with the Sales Team to ensure new sales opportunities are appropriately transferred and managed Required Skills/Experience: – Excellent spoken and written communication skills – Strong attention to detail – Self-motivated & hungry for success – Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office) – Able to work autonomously but also part of a team – Must hold a current driver’s license to travel onsite to customers when required – The ability to earn and grow the respect of your peers and work colleagues whilst committed to achieving the company targets To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, results driven and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. If you have a desire to learn and hone your skills for a career in IT and sales this is the job for you! We work hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Under our Edunet brand, you will find yourself surrounded by a team of highly technical, customer service focused and passionate people who will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve and develop professionally. https://www.seek.com.au/job/37054965
2x EXPERIENCED BARISTA’S WANTED. – Weekly Casual Work (5 hour shifts) – Based in a roaming Mobile Coffee Car – Operating in the Frankston Council Area – Must have Full Drivers Licence Must be an experienced Barista that can hit the ground running and have a customer focused personality aiming to make the best coffee possible while achieving sales targets. Launching late September. Please email your CV to: IndustrialSailorCo@outlook.com Best regards, Tom www.industrialsailorco.com.au
Professional Merchandisers Mornington VIC We are currently seeking professional merchandisers to join our National team, representing some of Australia’s biggest brands. If you have a passion for retail, are a strong communicator with great attention to detail and can work autonomously, this exciting and varied role may be for you. As a professional merchandiser, you will be responsible for executing activities on behalf of our clients, pre-selling upcoming promotions, point of sale placement, planogram implementation, shelf management and the collection of data and photos, whilst building strong relationships with key decision makers. You will need to be self-assured, well groomed, technology savvy with the ability to multi-task within your assigned tasks, to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Ideal applicants will have previous sales, merchandising and planogram experience and will have access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s licence. Sounds interesting? Apply Now
We are a brand new salon in the heart of Mornington! We offer all beauty treatments and now also the latest laser technology for permanent hair removal and skin tightening. We are located in a busy pharmacy in Mornington. All our bookings are done online, we use afterpay for our clients, and we proudly stock Pevonia & Medicalia, and Do terra.
We are looking for a therapist that is ready to train in Laser and hit the ground running. You must be professional, warm and a team player!
What we can offer you
- Commission on all sales.
- Flexible working hours.
- A positive working environment.
3 months ago
Alinta is one Australia’s fasted growing Energy companies across Australia. Ranked number 1 on most comparison sites due to our customer service and pricing. With energy prices doubling in VIC in the last 5 years, people are looking for the best possible deal out there and we bring it to them. With our portable kiosks we work around different shopping centres in the peninsula showing the public what they can expect if they changed to Alinta in terms of discounts and all the added benefits as well. Those that apply must have excellent people skills, customer service experience is a must and preferably a sales background or the sheer desire and will to learn sales. We have 3 positions, hourly plus commissions and full training and support provided.
6 months ago
At RAW Travel we believe in providing excellent service and insights that enrich our clients experiences, which is why we have specialists. Our Travel Product Specialists are the key client relationship developer, itinerary planner wizard, traveller, problem solver and company culture enthusiast, responsible for supporting all aspects of customer service, sales, and operational expertise. Your focus will be on providing outstanding customer service, booking and selling trips, liaising with suppliers and leaders on the ground, preparing trip documentation and working alongside our Marketing Team to ensure your product web pages and other promotional materials are up to date and inspirational. This role is a key player in the service fulfillment and support of our clients. Specialists are expected to meet/exceed their annual budgeted sales targets, consider ways to improve profitability, maintain product knowledge and keep up to date with competitor products
Our Audio Visual wholesale business has a new role available for a Internal Sales Customer support Position . This is a fabulous opportunity for the successful applicant who will be required to perform multiple disciplines within our internal online sales and coordinating our eBay account and will form a pivotal part of helping live up to our high level of customer service. Hours of Work 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays 10am - 5PM Duties: * Telephone answering / customer inquiries during busy periods. * General duties as directed. * Communicate and assist with associated companies. * Any other duties that may arise and as directed from time to time. * Proven Sales experience * Professional appearance and can-do attitude * Professional and engaging telephone manner * Exceptional oral and written communication skills * Experience using the Microsoft Office Minimum of 3 years in a similar administrative role * Strong organisational and time management skills and excellent attention to detail The position is available in the Dandenong area Melbourne. Requirements: • Experience in using eBay and Magneto would be an advantage Please note this position will be closing on 26th June 2015 Expressions of interest, including a CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
This position will be closing on 26th June 2015 Expressions of interest, including a CV and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Calling all Customer Service Guru's! A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Aftermarket/Lifestyle Consultant to join our award-winning Mornington BMW dealership on a full-time basis. A well presented individual, you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers and provide information and assistance about the complete BMW range. With impressive up-coming new models, these are great times to be involved with this popular brand. Based at our Mornington BMW dealership, you will have a variety of responsibilities including greeting customers, assisting with vehicle and showroom displays and developing meaningful customer relationships. A pivotal member of the sales team you will also present and sell aftercare products, accessories and other lifestyle options to our customers. In addition to being renowned for your customer service, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building/networking skills
- Closing and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and record keeping skills
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A high level of attention to detail and customer focus
- A willingness to learn & develop your personal & professional skills
- Exceptional remuneration based on experience - it may well be more than you are on now!!!
- Outstanding and well maintained working environment
- Support & guidance from an experienced management team
- Ongoing training & exposure to a wide variety of experiences to support your personal & professional development
- Long-term career opportunities & progression within the dealership and the group
- A fun & friendly work environment
- Rosebud Location
- Fantastic Products!!
- Up to $48K + Super + Bonuses
- A proven track record in Retail Management, with a “Lead by Example” attitude.
- Exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- The ability to drive sales to achieve Targets.
- Clear communication skills and the capability to train and motivate others.
- Attention to detail with product display and Visual Merchandising.
- Good Computer Skills
- Tracking Store and Individual budgets.
- Maintaining high standards of Customer Service.
- Staff direction and development.
- Stock management and merchandising.
- Plumbing & Building Industry
- Excellent salary
- Proven sales experience essential
Our company Swan is a family owned company that is constantly striving to be the industry leader in Plumbing & Building supplies. We have over 150 team members working across 3 states in 28 branches. Job description
- Deliver high levels of customer service.
- Build relationships with Trade account Customers.
- Hands on position, ordering, receipting, invoicing and despatching goods.
- Computer & telephone skills essential.
- Excellent salary and conditions.
- A platform to launch your career within our industry and company.
- Full time position with opportunities for advancement.
- Full training will be provided.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of plumbing/building industry will be an advantage.
- Proven sales experience essential.
- A current Forklift licence will be a distinct advantage.
Why work for House We are Australia's largest Homewares retailer Our stores are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift giving essentials We demonstrate useful product knowledge and practical 'how to' advice to guarantee customer satisfaction Great training and development Career Progression opportunities The Role Great opportunities exist for a customer driven, sales focused and experienced Store Manager to join our team at House in Rosebud. The role includes managing the store, inspiring the team to drive sales, achieving exceptional sales results and delivering a wonderful experience for our customer every time they visit our House. The Successful Candidate must possess: Minimum 3 year experience as a Store Manager or Team Leader in a high-volume sales environment A passion for the retail industry Strong experience in managing budgets and working with KPI reporting Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS systems Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a team Ability to build strong relationships with all team members Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods Solid understanding of Visual Merchandising This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand. APPLY TODAY To apply please send your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- Rate your skill level using Microsoft Office products